The Benefits of Proper Pricing
- Faster Sale: A proper price gets a faster sale, which means you save money on mortgage payments, insurance and other carrying costs.
- Less Inconvenience: As you may know, it takes a lot of time and energy to prepare your home for showings, keep the property clean, make arrangements for children and generally alter your lifestyle. Property pricing shortens market time.
- Increased Activity and Showings: When salespeople are excited about a property and its price, they make special efforts to contact all their potential buyers and show the property whenever possible.
- Exposure to More Prospects: Pricing at market value will open your home up to more people who can afford it.
- Better Response from Advertising: Buyer inquiry calls are more readily converted into showing appointments when the price is not a deterrent.
- Higher Offers: When a property is priced right, buyers are much less likely to make a low offer for fear of losing out on a great value.
- More Money to Sellers: When a property is priced right, the excitement of the market produces a higher sales price in less time. You NET more due to the higher sales price and lower carrying costs.